Thread: Silencer for uragan compact

Silencer for uragan compact

Hi all, just purchased a .22 uragan and it’s a bit harsh with standard mod, so can anyone point me to a good replacement ? I will need a 1/2 inch unf adapter also ! Thanks .

You've got two choices that don't need adapters. One is Air-fective's dedicated Uragan moderator; the other is a DonnyFL Tatsu (or Sumo) from Braces of Bristol with an M14 end plate. I coughed up for a Tatsu as I didn't know about Air-fective's offering but it's three times the price so Air-fective looks worth a punt and his mods have a good reputation.

There are a couple of M14 to 1/2" adapters available on the 'bay. I had an Eaglevision adapter for my Wildcat and that's where I'd go if I wanted one for my Uragan. Then, of course, you can use any moderator but you really need something that's not skinnier than the shroud or it'll look daft. You also need one that's not too tapered at the back. Something like a Swift Stumpy, perhaps?

Uragan Compact with Tatsu looks like this:

Last edited by Snapshot; 08-07-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    You've got two choices that don't need adapters. One is Air-fective's dedicated Uragan moderator; the other is a DonnyFL Tatsu (or Sumo) from Braces of Bristol with an M14 end plate. I coughed up for a Tatsu as I didn't know about Air-fective's offering but it's three times the price so Air-fective looks worth a punt and his mods have a good reputation.

There are a couple of M14 to 1/2" adapters available on the 'bay. I had an Eaglevision adapter for my Wildcat and that's where I'd go if I wanted one for my Uragan. Then, of course, you can use any moderator but you really need something that's not skinnier than the shroud or it'll look daft. You also need one that's not too tapered at the back. Something like a Swift Stumpy, perhaps?

Uragan Compact with Tatsu looks like this:

Cheers thanks for that ,Ive now got one on the way .

I've just tried an Uragan Compact with an Air-fective Mamba (10mm longer than the Uragan model) and was impressed - all I could hear was the mechanism; there was no muzzle noise at all, either with or without a pellet. I think you'll be pleased with yours when it arrives.