Thread: Webley Axsor value?

Webley Axsor value?

Hi all,
    Don't do PCP but thinking of getting a Webley Axsor and seen one I like but what should I be paying.
    Walnut stock very good condition.
    Thanks,
    Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

i would say around £300

as above seems decent

Thanks guys,
    It's a RFD to RFD job so got to factor that into the price.
    Cheers,
    Johnj.
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

A very under-rated gun and a great choice.

Recently bought a very clean beech stocked one with the Webley custom shop (Venom) muzzle end silencer adaptor. It needs a re-seal, but at £170 thought it worth a go.
    From what I have been told the only potential problem comes form the original muzzle end with it's small internal thread for the purpose made moderator.

Thanks guys,
    Sales didn't go through in the end which is a shame but I really like the lines and design so think I'll be keeping an eye out or might put a wanted as up for a project as I do like to tinker and learn more about my guns.
    Cheers Johnj.

From my -albeit limited- experience the Webley Axsor is a quality piece of kit and should do a good job for you. Generally I would say that if it appears to be well looked after then it probably has been!
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.