Thread: Benjamin 397P Phase 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A .25 sounds nice Ped. I do like hearing the thwack of the heavier calibres at close range. I've never owned a .25 though.

Is the release plate the L shaped sear? If it is chambers have them in stock, I bought one recently. I was told by Colin-g you do need these later sears to fit the alloy breech.

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    hot water usually softens them to remove it
    i've fitted an ally breech to one of mine and have another ready to fit if i can find where i put the release plate for it
    i've a harper .25 barrel for an innova i'm planning on fitting to it

it is James i know i have one somewhere safe for it

Had a good plink with the new Innova today after fitting a standard pump handle, then rubbed down with fine wire wool.
    I also retro fitted a mk2 safety, it is very basic but I like it. I cleaned the grease out of the cylinder and lubricated the pivot points with secret sauce.

I need to adjust the pump rod to make the handle close a bit firmer and it felt a bit weak on 4 pumps.
    Last edited by ratbuster2240; 11-07-2021 at 05:35 PM.

looks well as do the s200's

Thanks Ped the S200s feel so nice to shoot, they're my friends he has half a dozen for cadets or scouts. They have the 10 shot conversion which was a bit clunky to operate.

looks well as do the s200's

my s2oo is still a work in progress it was .22 and i bought a .177 barrel for it which turned out to be a .22 so i machined a .20 blank to fit
    still need to get iit set up and sort out getting the barrel blued

I can see why the S200 was so popular now, it's a good all rounder. Were they all made by CZ?

I once bought a 6ft-lb .177 Stealth for 10m fun and when it turned up it was in .22. Unless it was for Germany, it was not much good for anything.

my s2oo is still a work in progress it was .22 and i bought a .177 barrel for it which turned out to be a .22 so i machined a .20 blank to fit
    still need to get iit set up and sort out getting the barrel blued