Thread: Mk 2 FX Impact value?

Mk 2 FX Impact value?

Hi all, contemplating selling my FX Impact mk 2 .177 (black) and was just wondering what's it worth. Comes with an Airfective shroud, DonnyFL Sumo mod. Also has the extended rail under the barrel and has a bipod (Accu-Tac probably clone but not sure!). It has a standard brand new sideshot magazine and also a CARMS multi shot and single shot included as well as the original case. The scope is an Optisan EVX 6-24 x 50 FFP (illuminated). All in immaculate condition. Not had a lot of use tbh as I don't get chance to go out much these days and that's why I'm thinking of selling it. Never been tinkered with and always shot well for me at the range (when I've actually gone out with it!). Like I've stated only thinking about selling at the moment.
    AA HFT500, HW75, BSA R10SE, Walther LGU .177, Air Arms EV2 MK4 - Falcon T35 Scope HW97K .177 - Titan Ddraig Goch Kit Fitted by Welsh Willy
    https://woodfield-gcp.co.uk/

unfortunately only what someone will pay , I made a huge loss on selling my fac mk1 impact .From memory;£1100 yours should be worth a little more .
    Acta non Verba

The Mk1 was a trouble bubble pushed to market too soon. The mk2 is a different animal.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill