Thread: My Second DayState MK3 RT

LandRover Guest

My Second DayState MK3 RT

My buddy & I bought two of the very first MK3 RT's to arrive here in the State's 2 years ago. I ended up selling it after 2000 rds and three weeks time. Why, because I thought it to nice to take afield! I shot with my buddy only once since then he with the MK3 and I my Theoben MKII. He asked if I wnated to shoot it that day and I said no. The reasn was because I was afraid of liking as I knew I would to much and buying another one! My friend passed away about six months ago and I just purchased it from his wife this weekend! I now have back a beautiful weapon and the most highly refined gun made in my small collection. Topped off with the big TAsco Custom Shop 10-50X and its accuracy I feel sorry for the Starlings in my neighborhood!

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.
    Very nice rifles,i want one meself.

very nice, I have four
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

Sniper 296 Guest
    They are really nice.... Wouldn't mind one myself, but the cost is a tad too much!

LandRover Guest

Airgunner2388

If I had your money Airgunner2388 I'd own a few more too! I own this gun and two others and those being Theoben MKII's one in .22 and one in .177 both with the Anschutz triggers, Custom Walnut Stocks and Custom Mod's!! I love all guns for what they are and or can become with a little after market love! I will suggest a product distributed here in the US by Brownell's called Linspeed a mixture of Lin Seed Oil and Lacquer that is awesome on my MK3! I plan on using it on my other two guns as well!

Just ordered a MK3 Sports as an upgrade from my Harrier X. Excellent value for money really (even better before the £40 price increase )

Cheers,
    Simon.
    Beretta 692 30" Sporter L/H Adjustable Stock
    Crooked Barn 2240 .22

You went for it then Si

When are you expecting and what stock option did you go for?

Quote Originally Posted by Pod
    You went for it then Si

When are you expecting and what stock option did you go for?
    Paul - I did send you an email mate.

Erm just the standard sports walnut stock - lefthanded but with a righthanded action (just to be awkward). FT stock looks nice but can always change the stock later on tbh.

Went for the bling bling chrome bolt and MFC and the magnetic single shot tray.

Ordered late yesterday with BAR who say it should be with me on Friday. So dont think Ill chance using it in the Winter League shoot as not much time to get used to it.

Cheers,
    Simon.

P.S. A nice harrier x up for sale soon
    Beretta 692 30" Sporter L/H Adjustable Stock
    Crooked Barn 2240 .22

Snipper296

They are really nice.... Wouldn't mind one myself, but the cost is a tad too much!

Get saving now they are too good to miss, you know you won't regret it!
    Buggy2 (Nigel)

Ricky Rockets Guest
    Keep your eyes on the 'For Sale' section lads as I will be selling my MKIII FT as soon as I've done the stock up a bit and re-blued the cylinder. (so I can get a sporter)