Thread: sharp ace help

sharp ace help

rescued a sharp ace recently jn a bit of a state got it firing ok but its missing a small part that keeps the pellet probe locked in place seems to look like a curved spring washer( dug up an image from i.js personal airgun collection) best as i could make out as what it looks like if anyone has one they dont need great,also does anyone know the o ring sizes on the pellet probe transfer port and valve in other words all the o rings,nice gun had a few rats but theres not much keeping the probe locked apart from the tiny ball bearing under the rear slide.any help appreciated.

This may be of help to identify the parts.

https://www.gunspares.co.uk/products/24487/Ace/

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

if it is the locking plate you'll be very lucky to find that piece as it is a part that fails often and everyone looks for
    seal wise i do a universal set that covers ace's-innova's-and wobbly rebels with an upgrad set that has some hd quad rings inlet seal and ball plus two orings to replace the buffer

It might be an idea to contact John Bowkett on this one as I know he has quite a lot of spares for the Ace including sights and bolt plates. He used to do a bolt conversion on the Ace many years ago and removed the factory plates.

a side bolt is the only option if you can't find the locking sleeve

sharp ace

thanks for your help the part is the space washer not available from chambers i will see the other bbs guy about the o rings if i get desperate i will just get the one off ian jones`s rifle he wont mind,thanks anyway mr jones.

Quote Originally Posted by wadcutter View Post
    i will just get the one off ian jones`s rifle he wont mind,thanks anyway mr jones.
    Oh Im sure he will.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk