Quote Originally Posted by Saxmaniac View Post
Gloves off, let’s get into it!

Why does the ugly and irrelevant anti-bear trap design of the TX200 continue to exist when other proven designs demonstrate the irrelevance? It wouldn’t be quite so bad if the anti-bear trap lever and housing were the same highly polished steel as the cylinder and barrel, but instead they are nasty rough pig-metal casting’s.

Sort that and the barrel/underlever assembly and I’ll buy one!

I don’t know which model it was, but the TX200 that had a barrel/underlever assembly like the HW97K was far better, IMHO.

BarryG, you started this dude
I'm still a bit confused by what you are saying because even though I have the older type barrel catch I wasn't aware that the new ones are weak perhaps someone else can comment about these, and although you say that you haven't had droop on your PSs yet you haven't said why you don't mind having no catch on their levers if you like strong lever catches and also why you don't mind the whole lever setup not being made of the same high quality steel as the rest of the gun if you don't like the small pressed steel ABT on the TX not being made of highly polished steel.
I didn't really start it just made a comment