Thread: Trends...

Trends...

I was thinking earlier how trends change. I was lacing up my Lowa GTX boots which are about 7 plus years old and thinking when I bought them they were very popular. So was the MTC Viper which nearly everyone one had atleast one on a gun including me but they fizzled out, hardly ever hear of MTC now. What other trends have changed?
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Boot cut jeans - I really like boot cut jeans but everywhere seems to be flogging the kind of skinny Jean's that my daughter and missus wear as fellas jeans

I like the old MTC scopes - for me, they were far better than the newer ones.

All of the above.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I put the viper connects on all my daytime pcps. Rarely use a pcp these days. My target springers have the 10 x 44 mtc scopes on them. The classics have something a little more contemporary.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Doc Martins all the rage in the 80s the must have boot. Same for rifles in away mainly PCPs the must have now is a side lever military look alike.

Smile

Vesta boil in a bag curry, as a young lad in the late 70s these were very popular. Can't beat a curry with sultanas in and dried meat...

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Hee's some things from the 70's that have now slipped into obscurity: Spangles, Wimpy Bars and HW35's.

Good riddance I say!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Boot cut jeans - I really like boot cut jeans but everywhere seems to be flogging the kind of skinny Jean's that my daughter and missus wear as fellas jeans

Get in touch with your feminine side I was going for a bum bag!!!!!
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

NEXT still sell them for us normal people mate,
    pretty decent for the price too,
    other day I had on my mizuno tshirt some 20 years old, still thicker than new work cotton t's
    as for trends, I purposely do the opposite much as I can, i'm too boring to be a sheep,
    but I am a sucker for old stuff over new,
    Trends, tool of the salesmen
    how much did grolsch hate Bros putting their caps on their shoes lol
    boil in a bag,
    fish or beef all day long, lol,

Quote Originally Posted by jumbuck View Post
    Get in touch with your feminine side I was going for a bum bag!!!!!
    I think our colonial: friends over the pond call them "fanny packs"

You mean when it was G & S and the scopes were made by Optisan

The last MTC I tried I had to refocus the ocular every time the mag was changed