Thread: Springers good or bad

Springers good or bad

I’m looking for a springer for my god son problem being is that I shoot PCPs not springers I do own a HW99 as a back up if the air runs out and that it.

The god sone has his eyes on a PCP which he will get but not until he learns the art of shooting a springer correctly.
    Now it’s time to look for one that fits his shoulder and all that goes with it. I will admit that my I am lacking knowledge on springers I bought a couple of air arms ones last year for my two shooting grown up kids which were TX200s cranking rifles but not really suited for a 13 year old. Now he is a big lad for his age and is built like a brick out house bless his heart. He is on the spectrum but manages extremely well he is loved to bits and I would do or buy anything for him. So the question is to all you springer shooter out there what would you recommend for him not really fused about the cost just some thing that is reliable well built and accurate.

A good used TX or Prosport...you cannot go wrong with either of those.

Let him use the 99?
    Great deals with Chippy K, Gareth W-B, Mr Punch, W Preston, Super Shooter, ayrtaxidermy

a nice 95k

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    Let him use the 99?
    The above, I would have loved a 99s as a thirteen year old,not to big or heavy for him and a great performer with the right pellet.
    Les..

Yep, either the HW99 or 95.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    HW30S or 99S
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Born Again is offline Owns three Roy orbison albums
    I treasure my childhood memories of an iron sighted break barrel air rifle, it started me on a lifetime of shooting.