Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crosman 600

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Using Lawries Makarov bulk fill method there are no mods required to the 2nd model,its very simple. You take a used CO2 capsule and fit a one eighth BSP female socket in the base. This pokes through the hole in the 2nd series cap and you fill from bulk fill CO2. The capsule neck seals in the normal way at back of chamber and stays in place. I get all my cam rings and other parts from precision pellet in the USA, good reliable service.

Baz
    i have an adapted cart like that which came in a 38t and i think it was part of the bulkfill set up that was issued along with the projector -it maybe one of Lawries
    Rick has had new cam rings made i was told and maybe where my mate is getting them but he is mates with Tom Slocum so may have another supplier ,i didn't ask where they were coming from
    JG were listing the rings as in stock but no cams or feed arms and i dare say i can make the feed arm and cam i'd prefer not to(if you look on another airgun blog he shows how he made a new cam from square stock)

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    i have an adapted cart like that which came in a 38t and i think it was part of the bulkfill set up that was issued along with the projector -it maybe one of Lawries
    Rick has had new cam rings made i was told and maybe where my mate is getting them but he is mates with Tom Slocum so may have another supplier ,i didn't ask where they were coming from
    JG were listing the rings as in stock but no cams or feed arms and i dare say i can make the feed arm and cam i'd prefer not to(if you look on another airgun blog he shows how he made a new cam from square stock)
    Yes, I have a few new cam rings from Rick, not worth the trouble for me to make them for the price 20 quid. I also buy his Buna-N O rings as they work well with CO2, and cheaper than the polyurethane ones I have been buying for me and Lawrie.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

a no brainer at that price
    i have a few suppliers for poly rings inc cnc'd ones from my main seal supplier
    i have a contact for the good cast poly i think mil spec rings in the US (another supplier i buy from imports them but at a cost)and hopefully another contact will be accquiring me some in trade for the parts i've just shipped him

Lawrie brought a series 2 Crosman 600 fitted for bulk filling to the Kempton Fair today. His early type filler valve screwed on the pistol in place of the existing cap and sealed on a perforated capsule body. The second smaller type fill valve uses the standard end cap and also seals on the base of the capsule. No alterations required to be mads to the pistol.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

a nice solution