Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheridan Model F reseal

That's very interesting -- over £700 for the one sold and the other already more than £600 with 3 days to go and that's in their country of origin. They are even rarer this side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanM View Post
    That's very interesting -- over £700 for the one sold and the other already more than £600 with 3 days to go and that's in their country of origin. They are even rarer this side of the pond.
    Sheridan has a tremendous following here. Prices seem crazy strong lately. Part of the reason I go for British guns, just aren’t on the radar of many.

I see the 1975 F was withdrawn from sale.

The seller says "First my apologies if your bid was cancelled. I received so many questions, I felt it was important to get more history, test this item and relist with as much information as possible. Thank you for looking"

I know Louis that you lost a bit of interest in the Sheridan model F. I hope after your visit you might update your thoughts. You have joined my fine tuned Sheridan with great pleasure. I had to change a lot of things to make the rifle better. First of all the stock is not well designed, it is not bend enough. So i had to make a new myself out of a nice piece of Zebrano wood. Had to make a new hammer as the original is to heavy. Also a weaker hammer spring was needed. Made new seals from polyurethane rubber. Added a Sharp peep. Costum made bolt and trigger guard. Crowned the barrel. Later I placed a new CO2 cylinder for bulk fill. I am very happy with the result now.

Last edited by Robert j; 20-04-2024 at 06:42 PM.

nice result,like your zebrano stock.

Very nice work -- the Zebrano stock is stunning.
    For all their faults, the Sheridan F is still my favourite CO2 rifles.

Robert's work is truly impressive. Thank you for letting me shoot the F. With the custom stock, bolt and bulk fill, it has become a fantastic gun.