Hi,

I recently joined AirgunBBS but have been reading posts for a long time. Thought it was time I contributed.... lol

I have been airgunning sub 12ftlb for years and have a number of different rifles. My first was an Airsporter Mk3 which I swapped for a Titan Bearcat about 25 years ago and have been shooting PCP ever since. My first sons first gun was a Meteor and I had to cutdown the stock so he could shoot it. We had great fun shooting 20mm plastic soldiers at 10 yeards with open sights. We had to move up to a greater challenge when the challenge was raised to who could shoot most heads off the soldiers......

Lockdown and working from home (rather than way from home on site during the week) has given me much more time to enjoy my airgunning again and I am working to achieve the one hole group at 50 yards. I dug out my old Titan, dusted her off and gave her a full strip and service. Chrono'd her back up to 11.5ftlb and she is giving my Wildcat 0.177 a run for its money on accuracy. She was also out shooting my Ultra MMC and my Ultra SE, both of which are regulated. Only issue is the power curve so when Rob Lane opens his door again I will treat her to a Mk9 reg. I am also going to convert her back to 0.177 which is what she was when I got her. I fitted an FN12 0.22 barrel to her over 20 years ago. When she is 0.177 i will see how she fairs against the wildacat as I am wondering if the 0.22 pellets are just better at 50 yards. My Ultra MMC which I regulated and barrel shrouded myself about 2 years ago has just had a full polish of all the internal moving parts (2 days by hand) and is now much more accurate.

Anyway, rambled enough.

Happy shooting to y'all.