Thread: Meteor mk 1 sights

Meteor mk 1 sights

I've just put an ad up in the wanted section for meteor mk1 rear sights if anyone can help.
    Cheers
    Dan

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by guitardan View Post
    I've just put an ad up in the wanted section for meteor mk1 rear sights if anyone can help.
    Cheers
    Dan
    A bit "Ouch" Dan http://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/sho...8_265_376.html

But there is a chance a base will come up on the bay and you can buy the plate-----------OR if you get the base then you can file down the plate off a B2 and drill and tap it for a screw for elevation. I did this on an old Diana . TIP-----drill and tap to one side of the plate and not in front of the notch or the screw head can come into your sight line.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Thumbs up

My Mk1 Meteor came without sights too!!, I made an old Webley 2-7x20 fit (One of the bits that engage the pressed out grooves and screw were missing!

I also have a mk2, This one has both sights, I'm not sure if the mk2 will fit the mk1 as I think the mk1 is type that looks like a boat!!

I can't seem to find a close up pic of the mk2 rearsight!

Good luck with your quest!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

They're fragile and often missing,the Diana item is all but the same apart from the dovetail being smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by piggy589 View Post
    They're fragile and often missing,the Diana item is all but the same apart from the dovetail being smaller.
    I like it lots mate, I've got a simple relum one fitted, but as its going to be a keeper then I figure I may as well try to get a bit better rear sight.