I have a really nice .177 HW35 complete with its original open sights, but it is also fitted with a 13mm HW diopter sight and includes a perspex front sight element in the original front sight tunnel........ready to go and just perfect for Bell Target or MPL target shooting.

This is an early model that was made in 1970 - just prior to the safety catch being fitted to all subsequent HW spring air rifles .

The rifle was stripped and professionally re-blued a few years ago (including the screws!) and it really looks smart. The stock also has an oiled finish so it is very practical to use without fear of scratching the usual varnished finish.

I shot it last just before the lock-down at 10 metres on our club range where it rang the RedRob bell target plenty of times (!) and grouped well on the NSRA 10 meter air rifle target too so it is a nice performer as well as being an interesting classic air rifle.

This rifle is currently in the BBS SALES section and I have taken some fresh pictures that can be emailed to anyone that could be interested.