Thread: Versandhaus-schneider

Versandhaus-schneider

Ordered a Weihrauch barrel from these people two weeks ago. Still no movement on tracking the order, so I contacted them and after several tries to get a response they came back and said they did not know where the parcel was and said DPD would have to find it.
    Several years ago I purchased a HW30s from them and it was delivered within 4 days of order. I have requested they resend the barrel or refund payment. To say I am not impressed is an understatement. Any body had recent experience of Versandhaus-Schneider.

It’s not them, it’s DPD in Germany.

Mine sat there for 10 days.

Steve

Yup, it's DPD. I had the same issue with a scope fron Germany, it goes completely off the radar for a while and then just magically turns up at you door. Don't panic.

Ordered another Diana from them recently. Ordered on a Friday night, delivered to the door the following Thursday.

Sportswaffen

Have ordered and taken delivery of four maybe five Diana's off them in past years when exchange rate was better.
    Didn't have an issue until I ordered one of the last model 46s they had there and that was stopped by customs in the international hub. It wasn't the fault of the courier in Germany or here simply a customs issue and I suspect possibly down to short staff. But I don't know that for sure. Clearly being German power level and stamped as such it wasn't an issue with the weapon for sure.
    Dave

Last month I bought an HW30S from them. Delivered quicker than I’ve had to wait for an RFD to get one from Hull Cartridge.

On another note, the HW30 is a lower powered gun, so I wasn’t worried about the Germany ‘F’ (7.5J) limit. But when I got it it was over 7.5J. Anyone have experience with higher powered guns?

I am still waiting on a reply to my mail requesting refund or dispatch of another barrel. Not impressed with communication from these people. It does not require much to answer an email promptly.

The problem for sure is DPD; they suck! Track and Trace does not work propperly and you can't contact them in any customerfriendly way...

Schneider has delivered through DPD to me 4 or 5 times within 5 working days, only once it took longer and Schneider appologised as it was
    in the hands of DPD. Track and Trace told me it was still in Germany after 8 days however while I was worrying about delivery my order came
    in that day (in the Netherlands). So I am convinced your order will be delivered shortly.

The main problem for Schneider is that DPD messes up their things and Schneider gets a bad name... I would recommend Schneider to use another
    party for shipping.

I trust Vershandaus

There has been w worldwide plague you know, some deliveries a bit delayed etc etc
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Thanks for the replies. According to DPD tracking it is now moving, but I still have a problem with Versandhaus in that appear very slow in answering mails, and in the last mail they say that they will do nothing to trace the delay. Not really good service.

Just a thought but email doesn't auto translate like a web site so did you write to them in German or English ??

DPD are about as useful as a skip load of rats as others have said the track and trace they have is pants. The company you ordered from have a good reputation I’ve used them several times this year.

DPD has been absolutely fantastic here in Sussex for years, faultless, the best courier in this area.
    the disruption caused by Covid is worldwide, and some patience by all those who are not dead, to be encouraged
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

You should be alright if you wait it out, and as others have said, it's more likely to be slowness on DPD's part rather than with SWS themselves.

Recently placed on order with Pownalls and SWS on the same day, and the SWS order was much quicker getting to me. Can't fault them. Seem to have decent customer service too, despite the language barrier.