Thread: A Boxed Record Jumbo - Deluxe Model

A Boxed Record Jumbo - Deluxe Model

For Sale: A deluxe variant of the 1980s classic Record Jumbo; one of the smallest mass produced spring air pistols to have been made.

These only came in .177 and this deluxe version has an adjustable rearsight together with oiled walnut grips. The standard model had a non adjustable rearsight and chequered grips. The pistol cocks on the overlever principle and is of concentric design with a clever reservoir for spare pellets in the grip. This one has minor signs of light use and shoots to point of aim for me, unlike two standard models that I owned years ago. This one has remained unused for at least a decade, so it is time for it to find a new home. Comes with its original polystyrene tray, its outer card wrap and original instructions. There is also an original cleaning rod present along with a tin of 1980s vintage Eley made Wasps (although I think I shot it with Hobbys back in the day). Some minor rubbing to the edges of the outer card cover but overall, as good as it gets. £175 or can post at buyer's risk for an extra £12 (PF48 only insure up to £100).

Pics below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gzKzqMMTTRQPKFhFA

Thanks for looking.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    For Sale: A deluxe variant of the 1980s classic Record Jumbo; one of the smallest mass produced spring air pistols to have been made.

These only came in .177 and this deluxe version has an adjustable rearsight together with oiled walnut grips. The standard model had a non adjustable rearsight and chequered grips. The pistol cocks on the overlever principle and is of concentric design with a clever reservoir for spare pellets in the grip. This one has minor signs of light use and shoots to point of aim for me, unlike two standard models that I owned years ago. This one has remained unused for at least a decade, so it is time for it to find a new home. Comes with its original polystyrene tray, its outer card wrap and original instructions. There is also an original cleaning rod present along with a tin of 1980s vintage Eley made Wasps (although I think I shot it with Hobbys back in the day). Some minor rubbing to the edges of the outer card cover but overall, as good as it gets. £175 or can post at buyer's risk for an extra £12 (PF48 only insure up to £100).

Pics below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gzKzqMMTTRQPKFhFA

Thanks for looking.

John
    I will take this please John; pm to follow

Quote Originally Posted by wilkinww1 View Post
    I will take this please John; pm to follow
    Sold to you sir. PM answered.

Kind regards,

John