Thread: Crossman Pellets - Any good?

Crossman Pellets - Any good?

Hi all,

Recently I picked up a couple of tins of Crossman Acc Pell and Powa Pell in 0.22 very cheaply at a car boot sale. The tin's exterior is quite tarnished, but, inside is good. The pellets look well made quality, no snobs on the heads from casting and still bright and shiny, which was a surprise. Being as most of my air rifles fall into the collectable BSA, Weihrauch, Original and others, the only modern one I have is the excellent TX200HC in walnut which is incredibly accurate. The range is still closed to do a bit of testing, were they good, bad indifferent compared to other brands, and what brand and model rifle did they favour? They certainly look the biz......

Best regards to all, keep safe....

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Hi all,

Recently I picked up a couple of tins of Crossman Acc Pell and Powa Pell in 0.22 very cheaply at a car boot sale. The tin's exterior is quite tarnished, but, inside is good. The pellets look well made quality, no snobs on the heads from casting and still bright and shiny, which was a surprise. Being as most of my air rifles fall into the collectable BSA, Weihrauch, Original and others, the only modern one I have is the excellent TX200HC in walnut which is incredibly accurate. The range is still closed to do a bit of testing, were they good, bad indifferent compared to other brands, and what brand and model rifle did they favour? They certainly look the biz......

Best regards to all, keep safe....
    Probably depends on barrel, I use Accupell in .22 and also have nearly 5k .20's I bought in the 90's
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

It depends if your rifle likes them really. My fwb127 likes the Accupells and a few other rifles wont group at all with them. It's a case of suck it and see.

always used them in my nephews HW80k .

Accupell was my choice out of both accupell and powapell around 5 years ago.

They are webley accupell now , not sure if still the same pellet .

i used to use them in my 20 falcon

My .22 TX200 likes accupell. Very similar muzzle energy and grouping as JSB RS

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Probably not very helpful but 22 matchpells are a great performer in my 77k, Remington express and especially in my 2240 and 600 pistols.
    Overall I rate Crosman pellets, accupells as well. But the only way you'll know is to try them for yourself in your guns.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Thank you contributors for your response to this thread.....