Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wallis and wallis 2006 WEBLEY auction info

wallis and wallis 2006 WEBLEY auction info

howdy
    im looking for info on the webley auction
    pref a copy or downloaded catalogue
    any one got access to one please?
    thanks

I have a brand new original copy of the catalogue complete with realised prices list, available @£12 UK posted.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    I have a brand new original copy of the catalogue complete with realised prices list, available @£12 UK posted.
    That's a good price, l paid more than that for mine a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    That's a good price, l paid more than that for mine a few years ago.
    It is indeed. and if the OP doesn't want it, I do please?

Quote Originally Posted by WebleyWombler View Post
    It is indeed. and if the OP doesn't want it, I do please?
    To late I'm afraid
    Its mine..

I had several copies available, but all are now spoken for.

I had several copies available, but all are now spoken for.

Payment made sir. For some reason, I appear not to be able to reply to private messages but can read the incoming. Got your note and reacted using my biker paypal account. The delivery address will be on there . any problems, please PM me again and I will react.
    Meanwhile, must contact admin to try to get to the bottom of my reply problem.

Payment made sir. For some reason, I appear not to be able to reply to private messages but can read the incoming. Got your note and reacted using my biker paypal account. The delivery address will be on there . any problems, please PM me again and I will react.
    Meanwhile, must contact admin to try to get to the bottom of my reply problem.
    I've had similar problems with my PM's recently, but failed to receive a reply when I sent a message to admin.

No Paypal yet received.

I've had similar problems with my PM's recently, but failed to receive a reply when I sent a message to admin.

No Paypal yet received.
    Paypal shows as payment sent immediately at 16.15 hours but pending acceptance. It has to be accepted by you manually. I've used the 'contact us' button and will see if Admin react to my PM problem.

Paypal shows as payment sent immediately at 16.15 hours but pending acceptance. It has to be accepted by you manually. I've used the 'contact us' button and will see if Admin react to my PM problem.
    I don't normally have to manually accept a Paypal payment, I just get an email notification of 'you have money'.
    I too used the 'contact us' button but without any response.

I've just looked at my Paypal account and there are no monies showing waiting to be accepted, and I can't even find a facility to do so.
    Last edited by Troubledshooter; 05-08-2020 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Additional Info.

Double check the PayPal addy you sent it to
    If it's not in his account yiuve sent it to the wrong addy.even a capital letter or an extra space in the addy will cause issues.

No Paypal yet received.
    Had the problem for ages. Just log out and log back in and you will be able to type.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    Double check the PayPal addy you sent it to
    If it's not in his account yiuve sent it to the wrong addy.even a capital letter or an extra space in the addy will cause issues.

Copied and pasted from the PM I received. Cancelled it and repeated the process, still showing acceptance required. Never had this problem before. I wonder whether it's another of the sites famous glitches ?

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Copied and pasted from the PM I received. Cancelled it and repeated the process, still showing acceptance required. Never had this problem before. I wonder whether it's another of the sites famous glitches ?
    I had the same problem just over a week ago, but l had got the payment details wrong. l had missed out a letter. just have another look, you might have done what l did.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    I had the same problem just over a week ago, but l had got the payment details wrong. l had missed out a letter. just have another look, you might have done what l did.

Checked it against the addy that I copied and pasted from in the PM and got my daughter to verify. All correct

EDIT. Sorted now. wrong payment address given in PM. rectified and payment gone through. Phew! was having kittens over whether there was something wrong with my account or my comprehension.
    Last edited by WebleyWombler; 05-08-2020 at 11:22 PM. Reason: further information