Just a quick review,recently bought the above from a very nice member on here.a four month old example in a laminate stock.i know it’s a bit of an old workhorse with a bit of a revamp but it was a good price so I thought I would take a punt.background here is that I have three other top end guns so the air arms had to be good.
Stock is lovely fully adjustable and really well finished,studs fitted as standard.the recess underneath the stock for the manometer is a bit deep and Ime not sure I like the gauge without a needle showing the air reserve.
Onto the action, the side lever cocking is silky smooth and rhe mag is the old tried and tested ten shot,although on this model it’s a smoked colour instead of the yellow tinge of old.here is a gripe,I think the finish on the cylinder is weak as in the blueing,and will be keeping that covered in a very thin cover of protective oil at all times.
I was sceptical about the claims about the silencer on this gun but it really is very very quiet so no need to change it.
The main function of this rifle for me is hunting,so it has to be accurate to the point that I need to hit a squirrel in the head out to 40 m.i went through the usual quality pellets and settled on the jsb heavy.
It is astoundingly accurate,and for me it’s a pleasure to shoot.
One thing or two actually,the trigger.
This is the best out of the box trigger without adjusting I have ever had.
The safety is the worst on any air gun,why put a safety on the trigger??????
Conclusion.
It’s a keeper,I paid 800 for this and it will keep up with rifles twice this price.
Atb and hope this helps any prospective buyers.
Col