Thread: Stroud Auction of militaria.

Stroud Auction of militaria.

I dont know whether any of you gents have been following the Stroud Auction of air guns and other militaria items. Some interesting pieces on there which have been sold at very reasonable prices,plus commision. Worth a browse through the lots .Air guns start at about lot 1390 going on to lot 1490 approx.Some very good buys bought by some people.See what you think.

Yes I did have a look but I can’t see any prices things sold for only estimates. Have you a link to results please.
    Cheers
    Dave
    People said smile things could get worse, so I smiled and they did!

Stroud

Quote Originally Posted by Dai.T View Post
    Yes I did have a look but I can’t see any prices things sold for only estimates. Have you a link to results please.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Sorry Dave i do not have link i just put in INVALUEABLE auctions and went on to Stroud sight. I am not too good on the computer.Also Saleroom.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Sorry Dave i do not have link i just put in INVALUEABLE auctions and went on to Stroud sight. I am not too good on the computer.Also Saleroom.
    Thanks I did have a look this morning but I couldn’t find any results. That’s possibly because the auction was over yesterday.
    I’m sure they’ll publish some info on there web site shortly.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    People said smile things could get worse, so I smiled and they did!

auction

Dave. just put in Stroud auction house. Press on auctions on their site and then you will see results, press on results scroll down to 5/6th august and all the hammer prices are there. Commision is 18% plus vat on the 18%.
    Roly.

Dave. just put in Stroud auction house. Press on auctions on their site and then you will see results, press on results scroll down to 5/6th august and all the hammer prices are there. Commision is 18% plus vat on the 18%.
    Roly.
    On saying that Dave the 6th has not come up yet only the 4th.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Roly.
    Plus 6% if you bid on line.