Thread: Can someone identify these 2 old daisy BB RIFLES

Can someone identify these 2 old daisy BB RIFLES

Got the 2 daisy bb rifles look quite old if you could let me know a rough value as well as the models please

https://ibb.co/p3RpW9h

One of them's a 300 . A semi-auto co2 , not very often seen as they are a bit fragile to say the least. Good fun though ,when working..

Daisy made quite a nice pistol -the 200- reminiscent of the Colt Woodsman, and the 300 is their carbine version with what they obviously thought was a "wacky" look.

Atb Mark

Managed to find that one after a bit of research yesterday you know what it's worth?

If you've researched it you may have noticed there is not much UK sales info .
    So , sorry, no ,I don't know : I guess you could put it on here at say £50 and see what interest there is ...
    There is the "Blue Book" which I believe is seen as the go to reference work in the US - but that's the US !

Maybe someone else on BBS could help me out here ?

Blue Book says $85 for a near-mint 300, so about £70. Of course, prices over here might be different. There can’t be many over here. On the other hand, I doubt there’s much demand.

The lever-action is a generic Daisy one, sold in loads of different variants. Looks like a model 95 to me. Again, not worth much. A new one is about £40.

Quote Originally Posted by Farsight View Post
    One of them's a 300 . A semi-auto co2 , not very often seen as they are a bit fragile to say the least. Good fun though ,when working..

Daisy made quite a nice pistol -the 200- reminiscent of the Colt Woodsman, and the 300 is their carbine version with what they obviously thought was a "wacky" look.

Atb Mark
    Correct, problem with the 300 is same as with the Co2 200 (I have a couple) in that the neoprene seals are unavailable as far as I know.

So if the 300 holds gas or not, that could have a large effect on it's worth.

The Co2 200 is great fun to shoot, it would be even more fun if the trigger pull wasn't around 5 kg.
    Last edited by magicesperanto; 08-08-2020 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicesperanto View Post
    Correct, problem with the 300 is same as with the Co2 200 (I have a couple) in that the neoprene seals are unavailable as far as I know.

So if the 300 holds gas or not, that could have a large effect on it's worth.
    Quite so: I was given mine , it would not seal at the capsule, and lacked a foresight. I made a polyurethane seal and fitted a sight that may well be the one for the gun.. I should think it's more about condition : If you happened to collect 1970s Daisys, and could find one " mint" in the box then I could see it being £100 plus..

Somebody must have sold one over here and be able to give the OP some idea ,surely ?

I agree, problem is the 300 was made in the early 70s, and was FAC over here until 1998.

The one in the pic appears a bit scruffy, so £50 maybe?