Thread: Question For FX Streamline Owners

FX Streamline Query

Hi guys.

I've been Interested In buying an FX Streamline for some time now but I have a question that I'm hoping that somebody can answer for me. Basically, I seem to remember reading somewhere that the buddy bottle Is fixed and cannot be removed. Is this true? If It Is true, has the bottle got a recomnended life span? If It has, what happens when the Streamlines buddy bottles reaches It's recommended life span and can't be used any more for safety reasons? You can't simply unscrew It and replace with a new one.

I'm quite new to pcp shooting but I know that the recommended usable life span on my HW100 bottle Is 10 years. Hence my query on the FX Streamline 🤔
    Last edited by luckymjr; 10-08-2020 at 11:55 AM.
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Hi, the cylinder on the streamline is removable from the action block, although it is not able to be removed when pressurised like the FX Typhoon or Cyclone predecessors. they were "hot swappable" due to their IVAR system ( inline valve and receiver)
    The date of manufacture of the cylinder is marked on the tube but I still know of cylinders and buddy bottles well over 10 years old that are still in full use, I dont think that applies in reality? maybe specific countries?

The Streamline is a lovely light rifle, mine has recently been upgraded to a 600mm smooth twist X barrel and a dreamline cylinder with the AMP regulator for additional shot count and extra consistency. It started off life as a sub 12 ftlb model but has since been turned into FAC power.