Thread: rapid mk1

rapid mk1

just seen for sale on g/star mk 1 rapid in 22 £1550 cheap at 4x the value webley tomahawk £700 has everyone lost the plot or is it me
    whale oil beef hooked

Quote Originally Posted by sparkeyman View Post
    just seen for sale on g/star mk 1 rapid in 22 £1550 cheap at 4x the value webley tomahawk £700 has everyone lost the plot or is it me
    What they ask for and what they get is two totally different things.

I love going onto Gun* and looking at the silly prices. It puts the value of my collection up.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Hi there thanks for that I just choked on my cup of tea , went all down my shirt I need to get changed now. Graham

as has been said what they ask or and what they get is 2 different things

Some of the prices being asked on here are bad enough

my mate paid 800 for a mint rpid mk1 last week never been messed with just the way he wanted it

The RQMS on the freeads when your were allowed to sell on there used to have stupid prices (also stupid claims on the rifles I may add) . just because the Ad said SOLD does not mean he go that price or that he did sell it .

More often than not the same rifles came back up for sale a week or a month later with the same stupid claims .

Its people like him and others that make people think they have a really expensive item when it may only be worth pennies .

There is another on E-bay that does the same . trying to sell items that are worth a few quid for hundreds .

A little research will reveal more realistic prices but some will only look at the first place they find who may be the idiots above .

there was some right plonkers on free ads ,but there was also some good bargains to be had ,but got to many scammers on it