Thread: Benjamin E9a.

Benjamin E9a.

Hi,
    just purchased an e9a pistol, but the rear sight is a home made job, any ideas where I can source one from. Chambers is saying no longer available.
    thanks for looking.

May be a daft question and forgive me for asking but is it definitely homemade, the actual original sight looked pretty much homemade. Also it could be possible, perhaps, to make a replacement which would be close to the original. Otherwise search around anywhere you can think of. There may be some USA guys on here who could help.

If bcham says its home made then that is what it will be, He knows,, Will check my spares box for him anyway,, Col.

None in my box bcham, Could have sworn i had a spare.. Col.
    Last edited by colin g; 28-08-2020 at 05:44 PM. Reason: no spare..

I was merely trying to be helpful and not insulting as I tried to infer in the tone and wording of my post. We have some very knowledgeable members and some not so knowledgeable, and I don't all of them personally. Fortunately, though, I generally find that both types appreciate it when someone is trying to help them, most of the time.

Your not insulting at all pajj, Every comment helps someone. Its a bugger to find the old stuff these day without our help,, Col.

JMHO as a layman in these affairs, but maybe the original poster could provide a piccy of the existing rear sight and also of what he thinks the "real deal" one should look like.

If he did so, from my behalf, that would really help me a lot in deciding whether or not I can be of any assistance to him.

Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    If bcham says its home made then that is what it will be, He knows,, Will check my spares box for him anyway,, Col.

None in my box bcham, Could have sworn i had a spare.. Col.
    Thanks for having a look. ill try post a picture of the home made one. also after a triggershoe if any ones selling one.

heres a link
    https://ibb.co/9nPsQ5Q
    Last edited by bcham; 29-08-2020 at 01:48 PM.