The Edgun Leshiy is a very interesting rifle in so many ways. Small, light, well made, compact, accurate as well as being capable of decent FAC power levels. It is also very adjustable by virtue of its easy to change barrel and regulator. However with its small size comes a big problem: what scope to use? I'm assuming for the purposes of this thread that very very few shooters will splash out £700 on the Dedal Stalker 6x32 even though it is a fabulous scope. The UTG Bug Buster 3~9 gets quite a few recommendations but for me it isn't really good enough even if it isn't a fake which apparently many are.
My personal choice is the Nikon Pro Staff-either the 3~9x40 or, even better, the 2~7x32. I particularly like the BDC (bullet drop compensator) reticule which consists of 4 open circles under the crosshair or the same scope in mildot. The Pro Staff could be regarded as the Nikon entry level range but they are still well made and offer excellent optics all at a reasonable price. They are also physically small so suit the dimensions of the Leshiy very well.
Now the best bit: these scopes sell on here and elsewhere 'mint used' for around £100. Having shelled out for a Leshiy a bit of saving on the optic can't be bad.
Finally, is there anyone on here who actually has a Dedal Stalker?