Thread: Best scope for the Edgun Leshiy????

Best scope for the Edgun Leshiy????

The Edgun Leshiy is a very interesting rifle in so many ways. Small, light, well made, compact, accurate as well as being capable of decent FAC power levels. It is also very adjustable by virtue of its easy to change barrel and regulator. However with its small size comes a big problem: what scope to use? I'm assuming for the purposes of this thread that very very few shooters will splash out £700 on the Dedal Stalker 6x32 even though it is a fabulous scope. The UTG Bug Buster 3~9 gets quite a few recommendations but for me it isn't really good enough even if it isn't a fake which apparently many are.
    My personal choice is the Nikon Pro Staff-either the 3~9x40 or, even better, the 2~7x32. I particularly like the BDC (bullet drop compensator) reticule which consists of 4 open circles under the crosshair or the same scope in mildot. The Pro Staff could be regarded as the Nikon entry level range but they are still well made and offer excellent optics all at a reasonable price. They are also physically small so suit the dimensions of the Leshiy very well.
    Now the best bit: these scopes sell on here and elsewhere 'mint used' for around £100. Having shelled out for a Leshiy a bit of saving on the optic can't be bad.
    Finally, is there anyone on here who actually has a Dedal Stalker?
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Not sure how the head alignment would pan out, but I've got an MTC Connect on my Vulcan and it's spot on for a compact scope. There's also that Atom prismatic thing which looks comparable to the Stalker?

Or just stick a PARD 008 on it

How about this one from Customhunting (formerly custom rifle scopes) https://customhunting.ecwid.com/CRS-...x24-p151740673

The Dedal is nice but about £300.00 overpriced IMO .

a bit pricey

Scope

Nice little compact scope I used a konus pro it was perfect my son used a 1-5x24 compact on his perfect you can put anything on

Try any of the vortex compacts and you won’t go wrong

Scope

Leupold freedom 3-9 x 33. The new replacement for the old EFR. I own three EFR's but the new version is better optics and I never thought I'd say that. Mach 1.5

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Leupold freedom 3-9 x 33. The new replacement for the old EFR. I own three EFR's but the new version is better optics and I never thought I'd say that. Mach 1.5
    reviewed in this months agw mag...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

MTC connect 24mm a nice clear image with a massive depth of field, id say its better than my prostaff in every way unless the zero eye relief is a problem.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Any of the aforementioned short variable 32mm objective formats from Nikon, Vortex, Luepold and Hawke would seem to fit the bill but the forthcoming Optisan 3-12x32 and 10x32, side wheel adjustable parallax look very promising !
    “An airgun or two”………