Good evening all.

I am putting this in the collectables section (MODS please move if not happy with).

I am acting as a middle man for an elderly gentleman (96) who has a small collection (7 in total I think) of custom made PCP air rifles that he wishes to donate to someone. They are all FAC rated, from .22 to .457.

I will be getting some pics and info about them in the coming weeks.

The basis is that he made them all some years ago when he had an RFD, they are now on his personal FAC, and at the ripe age of 96 he is not renewing his ticket when it runs out next year.

Bottom line is that he doesn't want to just hand them in to the police to have them destroyed. He doesn't want any financial gain, he just wants them to go to someone who will look after them.

He has all the bullet moulds, casting equipment for them, but cannot vouch for them all being fully working, but probably all need a good service to get going again. They will be a project/research/collection.

So this is start the ball rolling, in the hope we can find someone who will enjoy these as he did, rather than just taken them and try to make some money.

pics and details to come.

Yorkierm