Thread: ATN Rangefinder

ATN Rangefinder

Hello all has any one any experience with the ATN 1000 range finder. Fancy an update from my bushnell scout 1000. Whats the glass like as a spotter and is range accuracy consistent.
    Too Many Guns?

Accuracy should be reasonably similar between units.

They will have maximums deoending on the ability of the emmitter and receiver and how good it is in variable reflectivity of the target.

The viewing optics and image clarity is usually where the most obvious difference lies. Had a few of thectypical LRFs and poor dark image is a typical realistic expectation. My Leica on the other hand is really good and easy to use it as a spotter as well as its intended task.

You dont need distance for air or rimmie but a good clear eyepeice image sure helps a lot and imho is worth the extra moolaaa
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Thanks for the in sight. Sounds like i need to go higher with my intended budget, makes sense I suppose. Cheers again.
    Out of curiosity which model do you own?
    Too Many Guns?

Thats a good question. I have no idea. Think it does 900 meters off the top of my head but dont need that distance at present. But the image quality thru the optic is brilliant compared to Hawk and Nikkos etc. I will let you know...
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill