Thread: The Norfolk bash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    If you gents will allow me in to this discussion-

I've enjoyed a couple of afternoons in my garden in the lovely Cornish sun, testing my rebuilt Diana 48 and 52. The 48 will be a 52 soon when I fettle its S/H stock In fact the testing went well enough for me to shoot a couple of UBC cards.

Because of distance I can't really make your meets sadly- that and I'm too old to rough it, like my creature comforts don't you know!

I enjoy reading about the 'Bash' and I am with you in spirit if not in person! Take care everyone and BOINGG
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Of course you can jump in, Tony. One of the things that has always been so nice about the Bash is that there's no elitism or cliqueyness; it's an all-including entity and all about friendliness and sharing.

This Bash is off, due to the Covid situation worsening and the next one will take place next Spring, hopefully. It may happen at Norfolk. It might even happen at its spiritual home near Nuneaton, which might be easier for you? You don't have to camp, as either venue has guest houses / hotels close by.

But even if you cannot make it in person, you're always more than welcome to jump in on the forum.

Enjoy those rifles and keep up The Spirit of The Boing.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!