Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: The Norfolk bash

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I'm going to wind this thread up beginning of next week, we will not be holding another bash at ours, so the title Norfolk Bash no longer applies.

Please feel free to start another Bash thread to keep the ball rolling.

Cheers Guys.
    Smell my cheese

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I'm going to wind this thread up beginning of next week, we will not be holding another bash at ours, so the title Norfolk Bash no longer applies.

Cheers Guys.
    Apropos of that and the current situation......

I had been thinking for a little while about offering a venue for any bash-mates. It's looking like travel may be sketchy this summer and many might not like to put money in a foreign holiday without being sure.
    We have enough room for people to pitch tents or bring a camper van. The only beaches we have are on rivers and lakes, but the summers are usually hot and dry.

I also have space to shoot if you want, and I even have a couple of guns if you don't want to bring your own

More of a "as and when you can" rather than a set weekend, though the name "The Dordoinger Bash" has a ring to it.
    Last edited by tinbum; 05-02-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well Tone, I went over to my workshop on Monday to start on the Dragon, but I decided to build a crane instead --- as you do. :-

Attachment 311149

But I have made a start on the Dragon cocking arm :-

Attachment 311150

I'll start a thread when I get a bit further.
    Very useful tool fitted to the rear of the little grey Fergie.

Seen several 20's and a couple of 35's on 'Bangers 'n Cash' over the past couple of series, but never seen one actually sold in the auctions.
    There was a very clean 20 with underslung exhaust in someone's yard in the last series.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

I had been thinking for a little while about offering a venue for any bash-mates. It's looking like travel may be sketchy this summer and many might not like to put money in a foreign holiday without being sure.
    We have enough room for people to pitch tents or bring a camper van. The only beaches we have are on rivers and lakes, but the summers are usually hot and dry.

I also have space to shoot if you want, and I even have a couple of guns if you don't want to bring your own

More of a "as and when you can" rather than a set weekend, though the name "The Dordoinger Bash" has a ring to it.
    Lovely gesture Nick. Thank you.

Let's see how things go.......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post

Cheers Guys.
    Dave, thank you so much for hosting The Bash last year and keeping that candle burning.

I'll start a little Bash Thread so all we Boingerpeeps have our own 'ickle lounge for boingery banter and we'll see what the future brings once all this horribleness is finally behind us.

Thank you again, kind sir.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Very useful tool fitted to the rear of the little grey Fergie.

Seen several 20's and a couple of 35's on 'Bangers 'n Cash' over the past couple of series, but never seen one actually sold in the auctions.
    There was a very clean 20 with underslung exhaust in someone's yard in the last series.
    It is a bit useful, TS.

I bought 80 dumpy bags full of firewood during the summer for myself and three of my neighbours to burn over winter, I've already managed to put my back out pulling the bags into a transport box on the back of the Fergy --- hence the need for the crane.

The original exhausts were underslung on the Fergy, the upright exhaust was an optional extra which later became a standard fitting.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    It is a bit useful, TS.

I bought 80 dumpy bags full of firewood during the summer for myself and three of my neighbours to burn over winter, I've already managed to put my back out pulling the bags into a transport box on the back of the Fergy --- hence the need for the crane.

The original exhausts were underslung on the Fergy, the upright exhaust was an optional extra which later became a standard fitting.

All the best Mick
    I would have thought you would have a front mounted hydraulic fork/tine lift amongst your collection of Fergie accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

Thats sounds intresting boinger bash goes abroad i woukd make one 😃

Le Bash au Soleil.

Only thing is that The Tinster may have moved back to Cornwall by then to start up his own tin mine and pellet making empire.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Le Bash au Soleil.

Only thing is that The Tinster may have moved back to Cornwall by then to start up his own tin mine and pellet making empire.
    Will there be a lead-free lane with sponsorship by JSB, and will all the lead pellets be recycled?

Just seen some good reports about lead free JSB at least in 5.5mm on ‘another’ airgun forum.

I've just posted again in your excellent "non-toxic" thread, Al.

P.S.....and if going "sans plomb", little sweeties like the HW30S might shine even brighter.