Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Norfolk bash

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    He's probably up a ladder mending the roof on Kim's porch.

As long as he is not kungfoo kicking her brother

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post

As long as he is not kungfoo kicking her brother
    #Bangaid

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    #Bangaid
    He needs £10k to fix Kim's porch roof Steve, how are fixed for a donation ?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

A little boingy thing back up.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

And a Boingy back up to page 1.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

By way of a little bit of sad news from Quigley Hollow.

Some of you may have met my little Aisian mate, Paul, who runs the local corner shops, he's presently on a ventilator in the George Elliot hospital after contracting Covid19, and things aren't looking good for him.

Please take care you guys, this disease is real despite what any twat on the internet writes, and having my uncle die from Covid last Wednesday morning, it clearly can kill.

Stay safe folks.

All the best Mick

Chippendale is online now Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    By way of a little bit of sad news from Quigley Hollow.

Some of you may have met my little Aisian mate, Paul, who runs the local corner shops, he's presently on a ventilator in the George Elliot hospital after contracting Covid19, and things aren't looking good for him.

Please take care you guys, this disease is real despite what any twat on the internet writes, and having my uncle die from Covid last Wednesday morning, it clearly can kill.

Stay safe folks.

All the best Mick

Sorry to hear this Mick,
    As you say, its bloody dangerous out there, take care mate,

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I met Paul once, I hope he pulls through. I lost a friend to Covid back in March
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Fingers very much crossed for Paul, Mick.

And my heartfelt condolences to all who have lost family and friends to this horrible disease.

The c---- who don't take this seriously really wind me up. And as for those "Covid Deniers" protesting and conspiracy theorists. What we actually need is for a much, much stricter and wider reaching lockdown, not this pretend one we're having......shops open for click and collect? What's all that about. LOADS of traffic about......where are they all going? There's a chippy just around the corner from us that we walk past on one of our walks. It's only small yet you'll often see up to four people waiting / queuing inside! I think they should be closed. But, at least if they were to open, just let people in one at a time and make people wait outside? Does my head in. The increased fines announced yesterday were a step in the right direction, but only apply to gatherings of 15 or more.. So, party away dick heads, but keep it below 14.

If only if all the twats and non-believers could see inside the ICU wards and see how much the staff are struggling. Witness the death and suffering and see that it is so real......And why won't it get into their thick skulls that if everyone behaved and stuck to the rules, then we'll all be out of this so much sooner?

Makes my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fingers very much crossed for Paul, Mick.

And my heartfelt condolences to all who have lost family and friends to this horrible disease.

The c---- who don't take this seriously really wind me up. And as for those "Covid Deniers" protesting and conspiracy theorists. What we actually need is for a much, much stricter and wider reaching lockdown, not this pretend one we're having......shops open for click and collect? What's all that about. LOADS of traffic about......where are they all going? There's a chippy just around the corner from us that we walk past on one of our walks. It's only small yet you'll often see up to four people waiting / queuing inside! I think they should be closed. But, at least if they were to open, just let people in one at a time and make people wait outside? Does my head in. The increased fines announced yesterday were a step in the right direction, but only apply to gatherings of 15 or more.. So, party away dick heads, but keep it below 14.

If only if all the twats and non-believers could see inside the ICU wards and see how much the staff are struggling. Witness the death and suffering and see that it is so real......And why won't it get into their thick skulls that if everyone behaved and stuck to the rules, then we'll all be out of this so much sooner?

Makes my blood boil.
    Have to agree Tone and sorry for your loss Mick
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

And then you hear today of a wedding party of 400 morons yesterday evening!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Yep, I think something along those lines should help, Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And then you hear today of a wedding party of 400 morons yesterday evening!
    I was gobsmacked when I heard about that on the news, completely mindless
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

They should be publicly flogged, Martyn. Plus be made to sign a disclaimer denying them any NHS treatment. Sod educating them. That time's passed. It needs to be full-on enforcement now.