Thread: The Norfolk bash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    The bench could well be sorted.

A very kind member on here has offered to knock up some legs and a few scaffolding boards are making their way to me shortly.

All at no cost.

Result.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Marvellous; what a lovely gesture.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    The bench could well be sorted.

A very kind member on here has offered to knock up some legs and a few scaffolding boards are making their way to me shortly.

All at no cost.

Result.

Dave
    I set up a bench using scaffold boards for Brider, Johnbaz and a mate to come and have a plink here, lesson learned was, don't make the legs too far apart or keep the distance between the legs aboiut 1.5 mtrs, unless of course you double up on the scaffold boards. The bench I erected was a bit springy, some boards were more springy than others and it would have been more stable if the boards had been strapped together.

Cheers

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    I set up a bench using scaffold boards for Brider, Johnbaz and a mate to come and have a plink here, lesson learned was, don't make the legs too far apart or keep the distance between the legs aboiut 1.5 mtrs, unless of course you double up on the scaffold boards. The bench I erected was a bit springy, some boards were more springy than others and it would have been more stable if the boards had been strapped together.

Cheers

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    One occasion where extra springiness isn't desirable, then.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!