New member here from Lichfield area, originally from Derbyshire. Came across this site whilst seariching for a Silencer adapter for a Sharp Innova! (I know, they're like rocking horse poo nowadays).

I've been shooting since I was about 11. Started with my Fathers Webley Mark III Underlever (Had this restored a couple of years ago by a bloke in Leicester, it's almost like new now, will post pics when allowed).

Current Guns are a Hatsan Striker (It was given to me so don't laugh), Sharp Innova (My first Pump up when I was 17) and a MkI BSA Superten, which has been my main weapon of choice for vermin and targets since 2005.

Thinking of buying a new HW100 very soon after hearing how quiet they are with the silencer on.

Growing up it was mostly Rabbits, Grey Squirrels Corvids and Pigeon shooting, but have since diversified a little into Ratting, as my Father in Law has a small holding in Suffolk and keeps Pheasants in a Pen whch has been over run lately. I have owned a few guns over the years BSA Airsporter S, Meteors, Dian's, Crossmans and the like. I've just got back into shooting after a 10 year lay off.

Anyway, I hope to make new friends on here and am looking for local Commisions as I'm new to the area, so any local nowledge would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rog