Thread: Mauser C96 Standard, NOT Schnellfeuer

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Mauser C96 Standard, NOT Schnellfeuer

Is there a CO2 version of the C96 which is NOT the long mag Schnellfeur? It ruins the look of the pistol.

I don't suppose anyone has a conversion that gets rid of the ugly magazine? Putting a smaller 8 gram CO2 bulb in the grip perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Is there a CO2 version of the C96 which is NOT the long mag Schnellfeur? It ruins the look of the pistol.

I don't suppose anyone has a conversion that gets rid of the ugly magazine? Putting a smaller 8 gram CO2 bulb in the grip perhaps?
    I've had the same wishful thoughts myself but sadly don't know of any such models in 4.5mm BB.

I tend to display mine without the mag along with a C96 holster and keep meaning to look for a short mag that is intended for the Schnellfeur for display. Was going to look for this at Beltring or Detling but sadly both events were cancelled.

John

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I've had the same wishful thoughts myself but sadly don't know of any such models in 4.5mm BB.

I tend to display mine without the mag along with a C96 holster and keep meaning to look for a short mag that is intended for the Schnellfeur for display. Was going to look for this at Beltring or Detling but sadly both events were cancelled.

John
    Hmm. I suppose a dummy could be made up.

I wonder how they strip down and whether a different arrangement could be plumbed in? That genius CO2 man could make CO2 Webley pistols with the over barrel cocking system so anything is possible...

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Hmm. I suppose a dummy could be made up.

I wonder how they strip down and whether a different arrangement could be plumbed in? That genius CO2 man could make CO2 Webley pistols with the over barrel cocking system so anything is possible...
    john walker ? lawrie has also knocked up some col conversions
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.