Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The airgun idiot is back

Edtwozeronine is offline I say dear boy, would you mind awfully doing as you're told?

Exclamation

It was pointed out by Thunderf00t (a scientist YouTuber) that if you made Crazy Russian Hacker's home made air conditioner that uses dry ice in a confined space you could suffocate yourself. Let's hope there's not many people copying this guy.
    ***Proud Member of Castleton Air Rifle Club***

Another one .

Now he has a " Hantsman" .50 airgun that is loaded but he did not have enough air in it to shoot the .50 projectile out 7. 50 mins into the video

I wonder if when he then gets it filled and forgets there is a .50 projectile in it and "dry fires" it

The start of the video is a pumper that he then complains about that you have to pump it up
    Last edited by bighit; 06-09-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    Call him what you want - he makes a LOT of money off his two YouTube channels.
    Indeed with 11.4m subscribers he will be raking it in

The rifle does 5 shots or so on a full charge and he complains its defective as it ran out of air .

He filled it part of the way then complains when it fires only a few shot's.

He needs to RTFM .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukuW2IctQsg&t=0s

I can't stand this guy, even less now. he has a lot of young followers and is setting a bad example.

What a total idiot some one will get seriously hurt with his antics he should be locked up and the kill slung in the sea.

now he has BB gun .

Its not a BB gun though

Not watched the videos and no intention of doing so.

No disrespect to the intent of pointing out the poor handling or lack of safety/common sense, but however moronic it may be, every time anyone posts a link to one of this bloke's videos and someone clicks on it to see how stupid it is that's yet another click on his channel, which instead of discouraging such silliness is actively rewarding it and is precisely the result he's after; more views and correspondingly more money for being a jackass.

Maybe better not to give him the free publicity?..

Quote Originally Posted by Taz72 View Post
    Not watched the videos and no intention of doing so.

No disrespect to the intent of pointing out the poor handling or lack of safety/common sense, but however moronic it may be, every time anyone posts a link to one of this bloke's videos and someone clicks on it to see how stupid it is that's yet another click on his channel, which instead of discouraging such silliness is actively rewarding it and is precisely the result he's after; more views and correspondingly more money for being a jackass.

Maybe better not to give him the free publicity?..

I don't think a few on here will make his video views rise any more than the millions of subscriber's he already has .

I use an ad blocker and guess many other do too so it may not make him anything either other than a few more views .

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I don't think a few on here will make his video views rise any more than the millions of subscriber's he already has .

I use an ad blocker and guess many other do too so it may not make him anything either other than a few more views .
    Yep, suspect you're right on that bit.
    Also agree with the comments. Just seems a pity that somebody gets desired publicity for being a kn*b