Thread: Chinese B45 pumper.

Chinese B45 pumper.

Chinese 177 B45 pumper , no stock , covered in surface rust but pretty much all complete with open sight , selling as spares , can anyone use it for £40 posted, pictures on request

I will post strictly at buyers risk

You must be over eighteen to buy

I'll take this, pm to follow.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    classic guns. The barrels are surprisingly good on these.. not so the triggers.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    classic guns. The barrels are surprisingly good on these.. not so the triggers.
    Had a couple of these but were talked out of them, so time for another to play with.

Just got in a minter one of these, once you free up the mag rotation not a bad little rifle.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Thumbs up

I've a couple in good order and an action!!

I love these little lightweight multi pumpers, I gave the one with scope on to a mate at work as he had rats in the back gaden (Bird feeder attracted them), He left it ready pumped up and loads, There was only him and his missus, He got most of them this way, The rest bu**ered off, Or maybe he got them all!!, Eventually it wouldn't pump up so he gave it back to me, It was dripping with oil when I stripped it so I washed all the parts and put it back together, It's still fine even now around six years later!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

i had x3 of these but ended up selling x1 in .177.

i now have a worked on .177 and a .22 action with missing internals i may make up one day 🤔 ( or not )

i havnt yet mounted a scope but with open sights it’s actually leathal espeacially now i fettled the trigger spring it’s super light but won’t go off with a strong wack on the butt.

on thing i found is the right pellet stops jams in the mag and also rotating one way only for best results ( can’t remember witch way though?

i actually have allot of respect for this little thing and think it could be a very accurate air rifle. deffinately won’t be selling the one i have left that’s for sure and one day i will get time to scope and really test it’s full potential.

another last note is don’t pump too many pumps as it cuts through the seal, unless you use another material as i think Ged has if my brain serves me right? something i’ve not got round to yet but mine does have another form of rubber i replaced the old seals with.

atb
    Daniel
    my 2 in 1 self resetting HFT training/plinking metal targets for sale in brand new items section

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan944 View Post
    i had x3 of these but ended up selling x1 in .177.

i now have a worked on .177 and a .22 action with missing internals i may make up one day 🤔 ( or not )

i havnt yet mounted a scope but with open sights it’s actually leathal espeacially now i fettled the trigger spring it’s super light but won’t go off with a strong wack on the butt.

on thing i found is the right pellet stops jams in the mag and also rotating one way only for best results ( can’t remember witch way though?

i actually have allot of respect for this little thing and think it could be a very accurate air rifle. deffinately won’t be selling the one i have left that’s for sure and one day i will get time to scope and really test it’s full potential.

another last note is don’t pump too many pumps as it cuts through the seal, unless you use another material as i think Ged has if my brain serves me right? something i’ve not got round to yet but mine does have another form of rubber i replaced the old seals with.

atb
    Daniel
    I had one as well mate it was 177 and if I remember correctly the mag took 12 pellets. My only complaints with it were that it seemed to go through seals like nobody's business. In fact the one I had even came with a spare set and a special tool that allowed you to dismantle the appropriate parts in order to replace the seals. Another issue was in relation to the trigger pull in that the more pumps you gave it, the stiffer it got (oo er missus ). The other thing was that after a while the pump handle would sort of drop down (i.e. would no longer nestle against the air reservoir).

Apart from that though I really liked it and found it to be surprisingly accurate. Interesting to see the above pics and that one of the rifles has a silencer because when I bought mine they had informed me that there was no longer an option to have a silencer included which was disappointing as with it being a multi-pump (i.e. no mainspring and therefore no "twang") I thought it had the potential to be a really accurate and quiet rifle at a very reasonable price.

yea these are actually very nicely thought out, i have contemplated making a stock and handle all in one for my .177, just got so many guns that things like this will take me years to get round to doing.

i had thought of doing a quick handle for it though the ribbed benjamin type

the gasket material is the bad thing about the way this valve system seals, so when mine goes i will be experimenting with some acetal it’s something similar.

as i said before Ged used some other type of material than rubber and says his worked really well there after. mine has been fine for years but i don’t really pump mine past 5-6 pumps normally only 3-4 to be honest, it’s got some power at 5-6 on mine as i hit that 40 yard target super fast so anymore i think i’m asking for trouble in the seal department.

Daniel
    my 2 in 1 self resetting HFT training/plinking metal targets for sale in brand new items section