Thread: BSA meteor parts

BSA meteor parts

If anyone have a meteor mk1-2 trigger and/or trip lever they are willing to sell, and are willing to send to Norway, I would be very happy

Meteor parts

I have some meteor trigger parts, but don't know what mark they came from. Breech block junked so no serial number. Will look at chambers and try to see differences. If any one else has them post on here, please. David
    Ps, sent photo of parts to your email. D
    Last edited by Ragle Jnr; 11-09-2020 at 09:05 AM.

If they're mk1 or 2 they'll be pressed steel with two springs not one large one.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    If anyone have a meteor mk1-2 trigger and/or trip lever they are willing to sell, and are willing to send to Norway, I would be very happy
    Nibbs normally does the parts. Ive just found the trip here https://www.airgunspares.com/161014b...triplever.html ---and it is probably a good idea to fit one as once they wear they are dangerous--and one of these will probably see me and most of this section out

If you cannot get them, then you can fit a later trigger set up as the hole spacings are the same. That may be a fix until the correct bits show up.

Hes got the trigger in if you cannot get one on here https://www.airgunspares.com/161042b...k1trigger.html
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Parts

OK Guys, sent Evert photos, mines mk 5, but should retrofit. Parts bagged and ready to go to Post Office! David

Quote Originally Posted by Ragle Jnr View Post
    OK Guys, sent Evert photos, mines mk 5, but should retrofit. Parts bagged and ready to go to Post Office! David
    Thank you again for you generous help! The mk3/4 and the mk5 trigger mechanisms will work in the mk1/2, and probably be more durable.
    The trip lever looks like a very fragile part, so this is probably a good upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    Nibbs normally does the parts. Ive just found the trip here https://www.airgunspares.com/161014b...triplever.html ---and it is probably a good idea to fit one as once they wear they are dangerous--and one of these will probably see me and most of this section out

If you cannot get them, then you can fit a later trigger set up as the hole spacings are the same. That may be a fix until the correct bits show up.

Hes got the trigger in if you cannot get one on here https://www.airgunspares.com/161042b...k1trigger.html
    Thanks! if I ever get the urge to get the gun totally original its good to have a source of parts :-)
    The trip lever has a piece broken away, and the trigger is quite worn at the sear contact. I could probably stone the trigger back a bit, but that woud reduce the sears engagement to the piston, and the piston is already worn down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragle Jnr View Post
    Arrived today, works well! Thank you again for you generous help!