Thread: Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

My name is Andy Marshall, I’m 58 and live in Snohomish, Washington, USA. I’ve been shooting airguns off and on since 1970. My first was a Crosman 760. From there, I gradually went through a few Dianas until I found the love of my life, an FWB 300S, which I bought new from Beeman around 1990. It opened my eyes to what an air rifle could be.

I shoot mostly paper targets at 10 meters, but have some metal moving targets that are a nice and enjoyable break.

To this day, I remain old-school in that I only own and shoot springers and SSP guns. I have added an FWB 65, and FWB 601 and an Anschutz LG380 to my arsenal and am very pleased with all of them.

I had taken a break from shooting about 15 years ago, and only recently returned to the hobby because my now 9-year-old daughter decided she wanted to learn to shoot air rifles. I have gotten her a few springers and an SSP, just to see what fits her best. So far, she prefers the old Slavia 618 I got, but I have to do some work on it to bring it fully up to snuff.

It’s a great bonding time with her, sitting on the patio after dinner, shooting at targets. She loves the hobby and might become a serious target shooter someday. Even if she remains casual with it, she has a new skill and a fun activity that does not involve a computer or a video screen, which is a good thing in my mind.

Now to get my wife involved…

Welcome...

...you'll love it here and soon you'll be the one glued to your screen 😊
    Pardon?