Thread: Its nice--Sometimes

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Smile Its nice--Sometimes

I have had a lot of help from people on this forum, usually in the form of bits and small jobs. It is nice to be able to help people and hopefully the "Idiots guide" has helped a few people along the way. Thanks to Phil for making a major contribution to the guide.

I do get asked about some things by Pm now and again and sometimes I can help like that or sometimes by phone call, which i prefer as it is in real time and you can ask questions.

I've only done a couple of jobs for people in the years I've been on the bbs, partly due to it costing too much for someone to pay postage and then ordering bits, even if the job is done for free.
    However, after a pm or phone call, quite a few people have taken on a job themselves and got it sorted.
    Even now, it still makes me smile if I get a"thank you----Sorted" pm when someone has managed to sort out the repair.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Thank you

In public! David

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragle Jnr View Post
    In public! David
    Shucks
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

The generosity of the BBS collector community is a bit overwhelming sometimes!
    People have helped me out with hard to find parts for several of my refurbishment projects over the years, and even though I am more than willing to pay for parts, many insist on giving. I always try to thank people for their generosity!
    And hopefully, some day someone will be needing spares that I have, so I can pass on the generosity that has been shown to me!

I have also benefitted

By the advice given to others on the open area of this forum, it's a fantastic community, thanks for publishing all the advice and strip down guides! David, again

The ‘idiots guide’ is the first place I look whenever I’m attempting to strip a newly acquired airgun, especially vintage pistols.
    It’s helped me out on numerous occasions and I’m very grateful for the effort put into it.

Thanks Guy,

Matt

some lovely people on this forum