Thread: Last of late fathers collection needs new home

Last of late fathers collection needs new home

Father has been gone more than four years, it is time to sell the last of his collection of air rifles, they need someone to love them or buy them and sell them on, neither of which I have time for at present or inclination.

Not sure if this really should be in the sales corner but they are all old air rifles, so assume the only interested party would be a collector

This is a very lazy sales post, as I have not accumulated a list of each Rifle, again I understand it will be a limited market for someone to buy a bulk purchase and live near enough to Norwich to collect as not postable

I wish to sell as one group lot, three steel gun cabinets, dads tub of rusty springs components etc along with approximately 50 air rifles

I am assuming all are worth more than £25, so advertised at £1,250 (50 x £25) I have attached no value to cabinets or bits tub

This is a space clearing exercise as having just lost my mother too my small house is bursting at the seems with sentimental tat.

Please note these guns are not minters, there are no giffards, they are mostly I would guess 50s air rifles

There is a Gem, originals, webleys, Crossman a real mixed bag, but I’d like all gone in one sale I guess I could easily make more cherry picking the best

Any way enough of my long winded sales pitch, happy to discuss and show them
    Too many Airguns and Pistols
    Beretta 682 Sporter, and Skeet

If you put them in the sales section you could perhaps add images to create more interest.

Thank you. I have a gentleman visiting on Monday and further interest also if needed, so thanks everyone for their interest And emails.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Thank you. I have a gentleman visiting on Monday and further interest also if needed, so thanks everyone for their interest And emails.

Michael
    Not surprised at that price! My condolences for your mother, Michael.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thank you for all your PMs emails and advise

A new home has been found for Dads collection

Michael

thats great news bud