Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Armoury jackal AR7 compact value?

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    I agree it looks like an Air Arms Combat rather than an AR7.
    It does have it's original open sights from the look of it which itself is rare.
    This is the first Combat I've seen for sale on here - my own AR7 took me over 20 years to find!
    Personally I'd want nearer the 350 mark than 250 for sheer rarity - but as other have hinted at...it might not be a quick sale.
    +Yes i agree.
    To me they are the new Mil Pat(don't laugh)
    In that nick with original sights i would gladly pay 350 and any trimmings more.
    Investment ahead.

The AR7 were used in Blake 7 as "blaster" props, which give them a far higher value if offered to TV fans/collectors. Single Point Sights go for huge prices now due to the Star Wars connection.

Which means some items have different prices depending on what market its sold to.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerball View Post
    +Yes i agree.
    To me they are the new Mil Pat(don't laugh)
    In that nick with original sights i would gladly pay 350 and any trimmings more.
    Investment ahead.
    All good info, thanks. There really are not many about in good nick now it seems, I collect from all periods but this one is just such a blast from my teens never had one, no money but remember looking at them in the pet shop in those days !!!!