Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scammer in Teignmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Just an update folks. I sent a letter informing of police and small claim court action. Well this seemed to have worked. No refund but I'll get the pistol back. A very kind BBS Member is popping round the property tomorrow to collect. Will update. Mach 1.5
    I've seen countless times when other bbs members step in to help out a fellow member in crisis. Quite amazing when most if us have never met. What a great community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Just an update folks. I sent a letter informing of police and small claim court action. Well this seemed to have worked. No refund but I'll get the pistol back. A very kind BBS Member is popping round the property tomorrow to collect. Will update. Mach 1.5
    Result,let's hope this individual realises how much they've got away with,including the upset caused.
    As I've said,keep it civil,remind whoever is collecting to keep it that way.

Scammer

A very kind member on here collected the pistol this afternoon. Not the outcome I wanted but better than nothing I must say. A BIG thanks for all your support and help on this matter guy's. Please note the guy is now selling a Webley Xocet XS on guntrader so be warned. Mach 1.5