Thread: Can I ask my friends on here please.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Can I ask my friends on here please.

I'm looking for something to get someone into plinking. Id quite like a Cadet eventually, but for now something modern and not collectable would do. Obviously it has to be cheap/ free Ive given away a Cometa 50, Gamo Cadet and Asi sniper in the past to get a few people (and kids/ grandkids) into plinking ---and I guess something like those or some other moderny type thing.
    As I've said--a Cadet--looks not important will be the goal, but for now just something that will do the job and last a tin of pellets or 2 and can always be passed on again or junked!
    Even a pistol would be ok---but I cannot really think of much that is not collectable and also suitable. Ro72 (I hate the bloody things!)

Oh--and part of the reason would be so a youngster could have a supervised plink as well.

Thanks for reading chaps.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

A Cadet Major built to last!

It might seem like an odd suggestion but a crosman 1377 or 2240 with a 1399 custom stock. You then have the option of a pistol or rifle, it's cheap and if you turn the rear right around you have a peep sight.

Guy won't be able to respond for a couple of weeks, as he's temporarily on the naughty step.

Dealing in monkey metal?

Thanks Troubleshooter hopefully all is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Guy won't be able to respond for a couple of weeks, as he's temporarily on the naughty step.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post

Has it now been modified to a few weeks? I thought it was for a year!

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Guy will be back in a while.

Dave
    Smell my cheese