Thread: Benchrest UK What We Do

Benchrest UK What We Do

Benchrest UK
    What we do:
    This organisation aims to promote the sport of Air rifle and Rimfire Benchrest shooting in the UK and throughout the world. We are the only WRABF recognised Benchrest organisation in the UK
    Benchrest shooting is a sport for all genders, ages and abilities whether you are able bodied or disabled it caters for all.
    1: We run side by side shoots throughout the country at a discounted rate for our members
    2: We run postal shoots for Air 25 m indoor and outdoor & Rimfire 25m indoor and 50m outdoor
    3: We also take teams to the WRABF World championships
    4: As clubs are closed in some areas we are running Virtual Benchrest shoots rules and explanation on how it works can be found on the webpage and facebook page
    5: A year’s membership is at a special rate of £10 from now till November 2021 you will receive a membership card and Benchrest UK Pin badge You can join and pay via paypal on the Benchrest UK webpage
    We also have a webpage where you can find out information and up and coming events you can also purchase official Competition targets, shirts, hats and jackets also a fourum and a facebook page
    Webpage https://www.benchrestuk.com/
    Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/268721004045105/

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Good call Graham

We need more of this, I'm involved in a few clubs just now and can see the benefit long term of this, although I'm not yet a member as I've got so much going on locally, but never say never - and keep plugging it
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jesim1 View Post
    Good call Graham

We need more of this, I'm involved in a few clubs just now and can see the benefit long term of this, although I'm not yet a member as I've got so much going on locally, but never say never - and keep plugging it
    Thank you keep shooting stay safe Benchrest uk