Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunting clothing

Hunting clothing

Alright lads,any ideas wheres best to buy decent camo/hunting clothing,i bought 3 pairs camo trousers off ,cheap rubbish £12 a pair didnt last long,ya get what ya pay for i guess,not looking to spend 70 80 pound a pair im not that well off lol,just some thing half decent,any ideas websites ect.thanks

These are not bad and there's a shop in team valley so you can have a touchy feely before you by www.decathlon.co.uk search for shooting hunting

Whenever I'm in the US, I visit Bass Pro and stock-up on Red Head camo gear; great camo patterns and excellent quality.

There's a few UK based traders on the 'Bay of e' who somehow obtain stocks of Red Head camo gear at really knock-down prices. I recently bought a new 3-in-1 camo jacket for £40 posted, which cost £159 in Bass Pro in summer 2019.

Dickies Higden camo for me . Ripstop fabric . Double lined on the bum and can be had for around £20 a pair and often less on E-bay but there in none that low at present .

I was going to buy the Storm Kloth ones at a country show here but the seller was very pushy so i left and did not buy any.

decathlon sell some decent stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    Agree. They lasted longer than some more expensive kit I got.

Where online cant see anything on greedbay

Decent mil surp can be a good source. Some also do ther stuff to supply hunters and tactical fans.
    Indont usually wear cammo. In a 2 ton 4x4, it seems a little bit like pissing in a toilet with the seat down.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Think ill get my son run me through gateshead decathlon shop,its only 20 min drive,thanks lads

Try a web site called Military First ,haven't bought trousers but a couple of fleeces, friends also use site and are quite pleased.Worth a look.

Hunting

Plus one for here. Great quality at nice price.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Aye me son says he run me through decathlon 1 day next week,av looked at there website and canny cheap,id rather do that than buy off greedbay or websites as i can take em off the rack and look at quality,thanks for ya help lads cheers

Try military surplus shop if you have one local
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

My go to stuff is British Military surplus. I'm a huge fan of "windproof" smocks and trousers. The new MTP is tough as heck. The bay is your friend.

Its OG civilian trousers that I find hard to find. Price and fit. The need for waterproof and non waterproof for the different times of year. I don't fit/suit Craghoppers. If I do find something that works its buy several pairs.

I'll watch this thread with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    My go to stuff is British Military surplus. I'm a huge fan of "windproof" smocks and trousers. The new MTP is tough as heck. The bay is your friend.

Its OG civilian trousers that I find hard to find. Price and fit. The need for waterproof and non waterproof for the different times of year. I don't fit/suit Craghoppers. If I do find something that works its buy several pairs.

I'll watch this thread with interest.
    Dickie's Reaper

https://www.dickiesworkwear.com/uk/d...ousers-tr41500

I have the lined version called Marston that they market them for agricultural workers. Great trousers https://www.dickiesworkwear.com/uk/d...rousers-ag5000

Both pairs here on one page https://www.dickiesworkwear.com/uk/search?q=reaper

They are similar fabric to the heavier OG army trouser's ( Im sure my mates brother called them Army denims when he was in the Royal Scots in the 90 and he got me a pair , not OG light weights as they were a lighter weight fabric )