Should this be in the FAC area? If so, please move.
Years ago, my daughter and I had a Brocock Orion 6 pistol in .177. Then it was moved to FAC and I took out the permit, holding it for maybe 3 years. But the pistol was rarely shot and I decided the cost of permit renewal was not worth it so handed the pistol in. Such is life. But a bag of accessories has surfaced which we can sell but I admit to only being able to guess at the asking price. So I seek advice on price for the following. We are after a 'bundle' price rather than having to sell items individually, although I have used some individual prices gleaned from the net in order to give my guesstimate.
Am I in the right ballpark?
We have:

BROCOCK TAC ACCESSORIES .177
25 x cartridges with ‘double’ nose caps.
7 x cartridges with single nose caps.
5 x double nose caps.
6 x single nose caps.
BROCOCK black leather holster belt (XL - XXL?) holding:
2 x double + 1 single speed loader holders marked BROCOCK LTD.
1 x double speed loader holder marked PWL 8609 01/95.
7 x HKS speed loaders each holding 6 cartridges to fit above holders.
Pistol holster marked BROCOCK LTD 21 05.

Separate brown leather holster for Orion 6 pistol, used but good.

The cartridges are not shiny brass new and I cannot guarantee them but I do not recollect any issues with their function all those years ago. My term 'double' refers to the nose cap being in two parts, as against a single unit. My searches suggest that cartridges are selling at c. £2 each so c £60 for the above plus maybe £10 for the nose caps. Speedloader holders seem to be c. £30 new (?) so I guess £50 for the 7 could be about right. Speedloaders seem to be around£20 each new so maybe £60 for the 7? Holsters maybe £20 each? Belt £10?

If I am correct this comes to c £230.

Would an asking price of £180 for the bundle posted PF48 be reasonable?

It would be a shame to send the bundle to auction if someone wants them without the hassle of paying commission etc.

All help appreciated.
Cheers, Phil