Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please share this

Please share this

'we have had to move the 4th october fair a few miles away to sandown park racecourse, kt10 9aj. All details are as before and a nhs qr code will be on display. Face coverings must be worn at all times and social distancing must be observed.
    Please check our website and facebook page regularly for any updates.'

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    'we have had to move the 4th october fair a few miles away to sandown park racecourse, kt10 9aj. All details are as before and a nhs qr code will be on display. Face coverings must be worn at all times and social distancing must be observed.
    Please check our website and facebook page regularly for any updates.'
    Is it still indoors Pete?
    Morally flawed

I've changed my website news and events page detailing the new event location and also my advert on Gunstar.
    Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    Is it still indoors Pete?
    Think he's a bit busy notifying all the other traders.

It's indoors in a massive area bigger than Kempton so with social distancing and other measures it should be fine. Pete's done well to pull this together again at such short notice. We're looking forward to it. Regards Tim Dyson

Quote Originally Posted by erichtfisherman View Post
    Think he's a bit busy notifying all the other traders.

It's indoors in a massive area bigger than Kempton so with social distancing and other measures it should be fine. Pete's done well to pull this together again at such short notice. We're looking forward to it. Regards Tim Dyson
    Cheers Tim. Enjoying that crosman M1 I got off you at Epsom btw.
    Morally flawed

Thanks Peter for saving the day again.

Believe me your efforts are very much appreciated.

We'll all know pretty much every racecourse in the South East before long at this rate!

See you all there.

John

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    all this superhero last minute save the day find a new venue stuff mate... we're starting to expect it - now what's your next trick going to be ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

If I am honest, it is wearing a bit thin now, not only financially, but mentally. Everytime we get up, we get knocked down. Had this not been our Macmillan cancer charity, I may have gone to stud.

Such huge challenges would have floored lesser men and ladies such as you and Liz Peter, so a huge thank you for all your incredible efforts.

This venue looks to be around 20 minutes down the road from Kempton Park, so easy enough to get to if you were planning to go to the original venue.

Let's make this a fair to remember and help raise some money for a good cause at the same time.

J & J

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    If I am honest, it is wearing a bit thin now, not only financially, but mentally. Everytime we get up, we get knocked down. Had this not been our Macmillan cancer charity, I may have gone to stud.
    yep, I can only imagine... As John initmated, it's a testament to your resolve, and we are very grateful that it's goign ahead and looking forward to it imensely.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

You can get someone to pay for that ?
    Respect

Good luck at Sandown.
    Nice venue

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    You can get someone to pay for that ?
    Respect

Good luck at Sandown.
    Nice venue
    Only bad luck can scupper this one.
    We have jumped through all the covid hoops and hired the biggest hall available.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Only bad luck can scupper this one.
    We have jumped through all the covid hoops and hired the biggest hall available.
    Fingers crossed that Boris don't spoil it. and many thanks for all the hard work yourself and Liz have put in with getting this on. l don't think l could have done it.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one, but wish Pete and his team the undoubted success they deserve for putting on something like this especially under such difficult circumstance.
    I hope many turn up and have a lovely and rewarding day on Sunday.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one, but wish Pete and his team the undoubted success they deserve for putting on something like this especially under such difficult circumstance.
    I hope many turn up and have a lovely and rewarding day on Sunday.

Brian
    Thank you Brian
    Shame to miss this one, as it is fully booked and spaced out in a hall 3 times the size (and price) of Kempton.