Thread: Sabo Pellets

Sabo Pellets

Has the collectable world gone mad. Just watch a Vintage Sussex Armoury Sabo .22 half tub of 50 Rare collectable sabo bullets 22 as the advert state go for more than £33 plus postage!!
    Too many Airguns and Pistols
    Beretta 682 Sporter, and Skeet

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    right, my last few tins of 5.6mm wasps and sabots are going on the bay this weekend.. couple of tubs of each, that should give me some spending money for Kempton@Sandown
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Has the collectable world gone mad. Just watch a Vintage Sussex Armoury Sabo .22 half tub of 50 Rare collectable sabo bullets 22 as the advert state go for more than £33 plus postage!!
    That is the normal collectable world. In the past I have paid a higher price than expected for a rare item as the value usually overtakes what I originally paid. Not sure how rare the sabot pellets are, I have two packs, but price usually relates to rarity. Al Capones Colt revolver sold for £67,500, there are quite a few people out there that have a stack of cash to get anything they fancy.

Baz
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 26-09-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Jesus, I have a full tub here with the loading pen,

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    right, my last few tins of 5.6mm wasps and sabots are going on the bay this weekend.. couple of tubs of each, that should give me some spending money for Kempton@Sandown
    I just saw those going at £20--£30 now on , I am aware of different barrel sizes but which "group" is driving the price that high? for use in older English guns with a 5.6mm bore or FAC gun owners looking for that tighter bore?... or collectors?

That well known auction site is a place to avoid regarding vintage pellets,
    Some of the sellers practice organised shill bidding.
    I have bid on and followed a few,i have been the underbidder on a few and have been lucky enough NOT to win the pellets,give it a few months and the same tin is up again from the same seller,an organised,petty scam if ever there was one.
    B