Thread: Diana G36 from my childhood.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Milbro Diana G36 is smaller than the Model 27 and is almost certainly an ‘updated’ Model 25 being of a similar size and power... a youth’s air rifle halfway between a junior rifle and a full-size adult rifle. There’s a possibility that a Meteor or a Falcon spring and possibly an ‘outer’ Relum Tornado spring could fit if a genuine Milbro Diana one is unavailable. 😎

Found what looked like a suitable spring in my bits box 3mm gauge 235mm long, popped it in and its doing around 7.5 fpe , nice and quiet , I hadn't realised how bad the trigger was as a child , nothing to compare it to I suppose , this would make a nice little garden plinker for the kids , if I had any lol, suppose it will go back in the cupboard now , will put a picture up when I get a chance .

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    The Milbro Diana G36 is smaller than the Model 27 and is almost certainly an ‘updated’ Model 25 being of a similar size and power... a youth’s air rifle halfway between a junior rifle and a full-size adult rifle. There’s a possibility that a Meteor or a Falcon spring and possibly an ‘outer’ Relum Tornado spring could fit if a genuine Milbro Diana one is unavailable. 😎

The G36 is more or less a G27 and it uses the same mainspring as the 27/ 78/79/80.
    The G34 was the one that is more or less a G25.

Im pleased the OP has found a mainspring to suit. Ive found the Diana 27 mainspring to be a bit harsh. I think I've used a Meteor one in the past (maybe a silver streak or turbo gold?).

Ive sometimes fitted Diana 25 springs in guns. I think I put one in a Webley Falcon to make an easy cocking plinker for my Niece.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"