Thread: Hw 100

Hw 100

Anyone no the place to buy the small o-ring in the fill valve on a hw100 it go's behind the screw that's behind the air gauge I just had one for repair I gave it a clean as there was some dirt around it "im hoping this caused the leak" the seal kits I have seen don't seen to show the o-ring in question it has a very small brass centre I thought it was just a normal o ring with a collect in the middle but it seems to be all one piece --the cylinder now seems to be holding air it passed the bath test with no bubbles finger crossed that's it ---I think these are well made but over engineered guns why not keep things simple

oring comes off the little brass disc

Au right it wouldn't push off that's what made me think it was all in one and I never had a new seal kit at hand there was muck in with it so gave it a clean put it back together and it held air in a tank test and its held all night finger crossed that's it sorted --its the first one I have been into and now I really don't like them Scheißhaus einer Waffe and not as good a hws of the old days and yes just as heavy